Auditions and Scholarships
Siena Heights University conducts Arts Scholarship Days for prospective students.
High school seniors and transfer students who would like to major in music, art or theater or perform in the choir, band, marching band, orchestra or jazz band can schedule an audition or portfolio review and campus visit during Arts Scholarship Days @ Siena. Scholarships will be awarded to qualifying students. In addition to their audition or portfolio review, students may have the opportunity to meet with current scholarship recipients over lunch, have an individual meeting with Admissions Counselor and enjoy a campus tour.
Pre-registration is required.
- Friday, January 15th, 2016
- Friday, February 12th, 2016 (also the preferred audition date for students majoring in music or music education)
- Friday, March 18th, 2015
*The above dates are in conjunction with Admissions Art Scholarship Days and include a whole day's activities. If these days do not work for your schedule, please contact the Theatre Department to make special arrangements.
- A 1-2 minute prepared piece that demonstrates your best qualities as a musician
- Feel free to sing what you have prepared for Solo and Ensemble.
- Sight reading
- Brief sight reading piece to assess your reading ability.
- Brief vocal range determination